- How much will it cost to use this site? What is the payment plan?
A: The cost is deteremined by your food and bevarage package. The Golfhouse requires a $2500 initial deposit to book and two more deposits of $2500 due 6 months and 3 months prior to the date of the event.
- Is there a reception package? What is included, and how much does it cost?
A: Yes, see our menus under the link "Sample Menus" above or click here. Please contact our wedding sales coordinators for prices. Please click here for a wedding proposal or contact our wedding planner, Catherine Zawadzki, at 518-523-2556 x372.
- Does the site have liability insurance?
A: Yes. All of our facilities are fully insured.
- How long will you have the site? Is there an overtime fee if you stay longer? Must you rent the site for a minimum amount of time?
A: The site is yours for five hours, after that a fee of $200.00 plus service charge and tax will be added.
- Will there be another party just before or just after yours? If so, will there be enough time to clean up and redecorate before the next wedding begins, or is an awkward overlap possible?
A: We only host one wedding per day at each facility.
- Are tables, chairs, plates, and glasses available, or will you have to provide (rent) them yourself or get them through your caterer?
A: All these items are included.
- Is there an in-house caterer (or a list of "preferred" caterers), or must you provide your own? Can you choose to use an outside caterer instead?
A: Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club does all catering.
- Must you leave everything as is, or can you move things around and decorate to suit your purposes? Are there decoration guidelines?
A: No nailing in walls, otherwise you may decorate as you wish.
- If there is parking, is it free? If not, what are the rates and gratuities for valets?
A: Parking is free. There is no valet.
- Will there be, or can you set up, a coatroom? Are there sufficient restroom facilities?
A: Coat racks are made available. There are facilities for 3 in the ladies room and 4 in the men's room as well as wheel chair access.
- Is there a bar, can one be set up? Does the place even have a liquor license?
A: All facilities have a bar and are up-to-date with licenses. Extra bars can be set up at an additional fee.
- Is there a dress code -- coat and tie after 6 p.m., for example?
A: There is not a dress code. Our staff wears black and white uniforms.
- Does the site have restrictions on what kind of music you can play, or a time at which music must be turned off?
A: Events must end by 10:00 pm at the Boat House. Music outside must finish by 11:00 pm at the Golf House, otherwise there are no restrictions.
- Will someone who works at the location supervise your wedding?
A: One function manager will be available from start to finish.
- How about security? Must you hire your own security guards, or does the site hire them or have them on staff?
A: We provide security.
- What is the cancellation policy?
A: No refunds.